Crisco Kidd Block Party Kyte

Monday, July 5, 2010
Since I moved back to Albuquerque, I've been involved with a lot of MMA shows and events. Well, I wasn't happy with my health and knew I needed to make a change to be more appealing to the MMA world as well as what's going on with my radio/dj career. Soooo in February I joined up w/ the BEST you can in this city in sports strength and conditioning - CONDITIONED BY KELLY TEKIN! When becoming a part of TEAMTEKIN, she designs a training schedule according to what you want to accomplish and how you want to look . She also puts you on a meal/nutrition plan and also suppliments with MAX MUSCLE! In Feb, I weighed 210.5lbs and body fat was at 23%, as of June, I'm at 196lbs and 9.87% body fat, the majority of weight/fat loss w/ the help of a new eating schedule and using Striker w/ PX-AD3! Check out this video and stop by Max Muscle and get on some of these suppliments to get you right and bring sexy back for 2010!




.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! awesome! congratulations!!! =) proud of you. now come back and surf w/ me!