Crisco Kidd Block Party Kyte

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Maaaan, another day and night of FUN! In the afternoon, Blaze and I hit the streets and delivered Christmas wishes for Houston, went on the air and then the evening began... Started off with my friend Tiffany at Peter Brown's party, went to GiGi's to meet up with my boss and my peeps from Atlantic and Assylum, went To Bronx Bar for Toys for Tots party hosted by Paul and sum friends, then to Uptown Tapas fopr a few to hang with Hi-C and Ricky Baby then ended at Treasure... DON'T ASK. But, we made them dance to James Brown for a good block of time! LMAO Good Lawd! Hit Me! Get on up! Soooo, I stayed on course with the food as best as possible...


DAY 6

HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: 202lbs
IDEAL WEIGHT: 185lbs

TO GET ON YOUR PERSONAL 21 DAY CLEANSE AND FOOD PLAN, HIT UP CHUCK at 281-804-7717 and more food and info at www.MyFitFoods.com

0 comments: